Supplier Spotlight: Ntirety
Guaranteed, proactive solutions to your top cloud challenges.
Ntirety is a leader in delivering managed hybrid and multi-cloud solutions to more than 3000 enterprise customers around the globe, serving customers from four continents and 14 data centers. With over 500 top technical certifications in managing compliant, mission-critical workloads, Ntirety delivers highly secure and always available solutions, enabling your business to move faster with less risk.
While the technology landscape is ever-evolving, unprecedented global events have changed how businesses operate across industries. Harnessing your business IT and protecting your data has never been more important. In a fast-paced world, get peace of mind through managed IT services and expert guidance from a trusted partner. Ntirety enables your business to shift from managing operational risk to creating a future-ready, agile enterprise.
Proactive Services, Proven Solutions
Remote Workforce Enablement
- Desktop-as-a-Service (VDI) enables you to rapidly deploy desktops and applications as an easily managed, integrated cloud service to any device, anywhere.
Cloud System Optimization
- Right size your Public, Private, or Hybrid Cloud environment and reduce IT spend.
- Virtual-CISO-as-a-service provides guidance to improve your organization’s security or compliance program.
- SOC-as-a-service powered by Gartner Magic Quadrant Technology, Palo Alto Firewalls, LogRhythm and Traps.
- Proactive expertise at a fraction of the cost of in-house management
- HIPAA, FERPA, PCI-compliant and HITRUST CSF-certified service provider with 20 years of industry experience
- Stay up-to-date with latest requirements for GDPR, CCPA, and other individual state compliances
- Custom dashboards and monitoring platforms with proven methods like gap analysis and risk assessment
- Expert database team of over 50 engineers
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL databases residing in traditional data centers, hosted data centers, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure™
- Options for dedicated DBA services with ability to layer further on-demand support
Latest from Ntirety