Supplier Spotlight: Five9
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud contact center software for the digital enterprise, bringing the power of cloud innovation to customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Five9 provides end-to-end solutions with omnichannel routing, analytics, WFO, and AI to increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. The Five9 platform is reliable, secure, compliant, and scalable; designed to create exceptional personalized customer experiences.
A typical Five9 customer that has migrated from premise to cloud:
- Own a Legacy PBX/ACD with limited functionality with an annual maintenance fee that would cost a tremendous amount to get current(if possible) or replace.
- Disparate systems in place to provide additional contact center functionality such as QM, WFM, E-Mail Routing, SMS that also require hardware, service and support upkeep
- Lack of Geographic Redundancy at the Carrier level.
- Run a seasonal business that requires a burst in agent count and associated equipment. A premise-based solution requires customers to purchase necessary equipment for 12 months even if the need is only for that minimal monthly burst.
- Quickly changing business based on external factors, weather-related, etc.. that require Operational changes immediately (IVR messaging, Call Flow changes).
- Contact Centers that require added functionality to serve a diverse customer base, many premise-based technologies are cost-prohibitive. Cloud is a subscription model with a much better TCO.
Why Five9 Contact Center
Your single source for cost-effective, timely, reliable wireless connectivity solutions.
- Low upfront $
- No Hidden Costs
- No Maintenance Costs
- No Hardware or Servers
- Pay-as-You Grow
- Deploy in Days/ Weeks not Months
- Make Changes in Minutes
- Automatic, Free Software Upgrades
- Single Uniform Interface for Inbound and Outbound
- Carrier Level Redundancy for Voice Traffic
- Geographic Redundant Data Centers Globally and in US
- Simple, Per-Agent Pricing
- Agents Anywhere
- Easily add functionality as you need it
- Centralized Administration
- Easy Integrations w/ leading CRMs (Salesforce, Oracle, NetSuite, ZenDesk, etc)
- Open APIs
Headquarters: San Ramon, CA
Company size: 900+ employees
Year founded: 2001
Specialties: (SaaS) Cloud-Based Contact Center, Inbound/Outbound/Blended; IVR – Voice IVR/Mobile IVR/Web IVR/Visual IVR; Multi-Channel (eMail, Chat, Social, Mobile); Open Source APIs (can connect to virtually ANY back-end application that supports web services); Workforce Management Quality Management w/ 100% Voice & Screen Recording
Latest from Five9