Supplier Spotlight: Broad Sky Networks
Broad Sky Networks engineers the very best wireless network service providers, hardware vendors, and cloud services into robust solutions specific for each clients’ M2M/ IoT and SD-WAN requirements for primary or redundant connectivity. Simply said, we put more 9’s in your network uptime because we live and breathe wireless services.
Broad Sky Networks is your single source for wireless connectivity for your clients. Broad Sky provides a fully integrated managed wireless 4G LTE solution for:
- Continuity/Backup – FaaST Failover
- Primary – Easy to deploy, manage and supports all cloud applications
- Temporary Deployments – Ships in days for instant office broadband
- IoT and M2M opportunities – low telemetry, low-cost plans
- Handheld Scanner Activations – Dual SIM, pooled pricing
- In-Vehicle Solutions – GPS, Asset Management, ELD
With our direct relationship to Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Telus, and other carriers, we engineer solutions for the best coverage at each site. We deploy the latest hardware, taking advantage of the latest network technology, for the fastest speeds and highest bandwidth available. We stand by our service with a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Why Broad Sky Networks
Your single source for cost-effective, timely, reliable wireless connectivity solutions.
- Broad Sky engineers solutions for success using the latest hardware, multiple providers, and white-glove technical support.
- NO CAPEX options with bundled pricing.
- 15+ years in the wireless industry offering technology-specific expertise.
- 4G LTE, LTEA and VSAT solutions from any wireless provider in North America.
- Pooled pricing plans across all carriers.
- Professional installation services anywhere in North America.
Headquarters: Bend, OR
Company size: 11 – 50 employees
Year founded: 2003
Specialties: 4G LTE Solutions for Primary, Backup, Temporary and IoT, Cross-carrier pooling, rapid deployment, VSAT Services with multiple hubs and service plans.
Latest from Broad Sky Networks