Supplier Spotlight: Bigleaf
Enterprise-grade SD-WAN for all your business’ critical Cloud technologies
Bigleaf provides a software-defined WAN solution built with a Cloud Access Network that enables you to ensure performance uptime for any Cloud-based technologies across all sites and users. Unlike policy-based solutions, Bigleaf auto-detects application needs and network conditions and intelligently adapts traffic in real-time. With Bigleaf, you can easily provide Enterprise-grade connectivity for all of your Cloud applications, improve visibility into your internet usage, and simplify your network.
Bigleaf Cloud-first SD-WAN is the next generation of Internet optimization – based on the natural redundancy found in leaf veins. Bigleaf connects you through a plug-and-play router in your office, to their gateway clusters in the Cloud, providing end-to-end visibility and control. Bigleaf has three major standout areas that differentiate them from other SD-WAN vendors.
- Bigleaf protects VoIP calls from the effects of bad Internet, including dropped calls, choppy sound, and echos. Their system prioritizes VoIP and routes calls over the cleanest ISP connection at any moment in time.
- Bigleaf adds auto-failover and Dynamic QoS to your existing VPNs. You are able to keep your preferred firewalls and let their system provide the SD-WAN foundation to get better reliability and performance than MPLS.
- Bigleaf automatically identifies your cloud applications to ensure that it gets prioritized appropriately.
Benefits of Bigleaf’s SD-WAN
- Worry-free performance – Keeps all of your Cloud technologies running the way they were meant to run.
- SLA-backed uptime – Fully redundant architecture for an SLA-backed 99.99% uptime.
- Future-proof your network – Automatically adapts in real-time to handle whatever’s next for your business.
- VoIP and UCaaS protection – Provide a consistent VoIP and UCaaS connection regardless of outages, lag, packet loss or jitter. Bigleaf automatically detects problems in your connection and adjusts in real-time.
- Improved SaaS performance – Give your end-users an uninterrupted app experience that drives adoption, not complaints. Bigleaf’s algorithms can identify your most critical application traffic and ensure that it’s always prioritized.
- VPN enhancement – Keep your site-to-site VPN connections stable and performant without the cost and hassle of MPLS
- Uptime at every location – Deploy easily to any number of remote offices or stores without the need for on-site network engineers. Bigleaf installs in minutes without any policy or security configuration.
Latest from Bigleaf