Supplier Spotlight: Avaya
A cloud phone system that fits the way you work
Avaya Cloud Office™ gives you a communications solution that accelerates your business. With Avaya, you can make calls, receive texts and fax messages, start a conference, collaborate with your colleagues, and support your customers all from within a single interface on your desktop or mobile device. Stay productive and engaged on any device whether you’re in the office, working remotely, or somewhere in between. Avaya Cloud Office simplifies your communications so you can get on with what matters.
Intuitive, integrated communications from a single location
With Avaya Cloud Office one app meets all your needs and one tap or click is all it takes. Find a contact, answer, screen, or forward your calls. Get notifications of your messages. Send a Fax. Engage with the people you need to, regardless of your location. With Avaya Cloud Office you can also:
- Easily invoke conference calls – add up to six callers to an existing call and split calls anytime.
- Empower supervisors to coach staff with options to listen in whisper-coach or join conversations.
- Start a conference call with a single click; invite global participants to join with local access numbers.
- Stay in-sync – Messages, Favorites, and call logs synchronize across your devices.
- Integrate with Google Calendar™, iCal®, and Microsoft Outlook® to see, set up and join meetings and conference calls.
- Receive notifications for missed calls and messages.
Peace of mind when face-to-face isn’t an option
During this difficult time, your organization must connect and get your important work done easily and securely, from anywhere. With Avaya Cloud Office™, you get everything you need in one desktop or mobile app, including:
- Video meetings: HD quality audio and video conferencing, screen sharing, and more.
- Messaging: Team messaging that’s perfect for collaboration with file sharing and more.
- Phone: A robust and reliable business phone system, including business SMS and call management.
Enable remote employees
- Share large files – you know, the ones that tend to crash your inbox
- Quick contact with co-workers through the Avaya Cloud Office app which helps decrease the amount of email you receive
- Team groups where you can easily collaborate on group projects, keeping everything in one place, forever
Avaya OneCloud CCaaS
Deliver memorable multi-experiences for customers and the employees that serve them across all touchpoints in the contact center. With Avaya’s cloud-based contact center, you can make experiences that are effortless, seamless, and context-driven across all touchpoints for customers and the employees who serve them.