Supplier Spotlight: Advantix
In today’s competitive business environment, companies cannot afford inefficiencies and unnecessary technology costs. Advantix® specializes in eliminating them.
Areas of Expertise
- Mobile optimization: With proactive mobile expense optimization, we can identify areas of excess spending.
- Mobile device management: We secure and enable mobile devices, applications, content, and users.
- Mobility management: We integrate, control and simplify day-to-day administration.
- Telecom & utility expense management: Our TEM services improve processes and produce well-documented savings.
- Audit & recovery: We identify and recover billing errors and overpayments for communications services.
- Strategic consulting: We provide on-demand consulting to help customers evaluate and better manage wireline and wireless telecom infrastructure.
Advantix’s full-service audit team, ongoing optimization engine and 24/7 helpdesk for the management of all wireless and fixed telecom assets, spend, invoices and contracts, free up resources and save businesses – including some of the biggest brands in the world – a lot of money while easing administrative burdens.
Advantix’s SmartSIM solution pairs any WAN-capable hardware that accepts a SIM card – handheld scanners, mobile computers, tablets, IoT devices, cellular routers and more – with the best available cellular network connectivity. There’s no need to choose a carrier or worry about wireless signal strength because the SIM intelligently bonds to the best coverage from AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon in the U.S. and other leading providers around the globe.
SmartSIM ordering is processed via Advantix’s TLM (Telecom Lifecycle Manager) SaaS platform and integrated with BLITZ™, an API that enables end-to-end procurement with carrier systems. This provides a single entry point for fulfillment and enables customers to issue requests in real time. It also allows them to manage an entire fleet of wireless devices, carrier services, contracts and monthly spend in a single system, as well as access analytics and real-time reporting that can improve business outcomes.
Year founded: 2001
Headquarters: Dallas, Texas
Volume: Over 11,000 calls and 12,000 support cases handled monthly
Customers include: Slumberger, Neiman Marcus, Duke Energy and Reckitt Benckiser